Grand ideas are only as good as their production values. I strive to get the best out of both in a creative environment.
- TBWA, Brussels Belgium. 2012-Present
- Designer, Information Architect and Creative Technologist. Worked for clients as MINI, Nissan, KBC and Telenet.
- Proximity BBDO, Brussels Belgium. 2007-2012
- Interactive designer and Online Creative. Produced and/or designed many online campaigns for many clients such as Pepsi, KBC, ING, Chrysler/Dodge…
- Atmosphere BBDO, Brussels Belgium. 2006-2007
- Junior webdesigner. Atmosphere merged with Proximity Brussels and Direct BBDO in 2007.
- Intern at The-Automatic, Liverpool UK. 2006
- Enjoyed a 3 month placement abroad where I lived & worked as a 3D modeler and Flash developer. I worked on projects for the BBC.
Bachelor in Multi-Media & Communciationstechnology PIH Kortrijk 2003-2006. Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
Awards & Honours
Here follows a list of some of the most important awards and honours I’ve received over the years.
|Adobe MAX Award 2009 - Advertising and Branding||Pepsi Max It||Pepsi|
|Best of Activation 2010 - Silver Media Award||Hold Your Lion||PUB|
|Pub Cover Award 2009 - Special mention||Hold Your Lion||PUB|
|Eurobest 2008 - Media finalist, Mixed Media||Pepsi 4Max||Pepsi|
|Eurobest 2008 - Interactive finalist, Interactive Campaigns||Pepsi 4Max||Pepsi|
|Proximity Worldwide 2008 - Silver||Pepsi 4Max||Pepsi|
|Best of Activation awards 2008 - Gold Advertisers Jury, Non-Alcoholic Beverages||Pepsi 4Max||Pepsi|
|Best of Activation awards 2008 - Gold Press Jury||Pepsi 4Max||Pepsi|
|Best of Activation awards 2008 - Bronze Creative Jury||Pepsi 4Max||Pepsi|
|Best of Activation Awards 2008 - Silver Advertisers Jury, Services||KBC Word Rockster||KBC|
|Multi-Mania 2006 - Finalist Best 3D Animation|
|Multi-Mania 2005 - Finalist Best Flash Productsite|
|Multi-Mania 2005 - Finalist Best Interactive DVD Project|
Please contact me for a list of my references.
Art Direction & Design
Typography, design, grids and User Experience are my passion. Digital- and traditional painting are where I get my creative juices flowing.
Wether it’s HTML, CSS or Flash, I can turn static comps into pixel-perfect reality with a strong focus on standards, usability and UX. I’m also a mean hand at code, developing frameworks and clean, reusable code.
As a digital native, I've been online since before browsers were even invented. Combined with my passion for creative expression I'm the guy you need to turn any idea into something that works online (or who will tell you when it won't).
I know and have worked with the following applications, frameworks and technologies:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe After Effects
(listed in no particular order of preference - I'm technology agnostic and choose my tools based on the project, not on what I like working with most)